• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New places to camp

IBMobile

• Owner
On 11/16/2022 at 4:45 PM, JAG1 said:

Hey, you guys get this.... we have a transvestite running our Mopar site :sofa:

Hard to be possible. First of I identify as a white male. Second off the hair thing falls in line with Emo Goth might look it up. Also... @Honey Badger and get dressed up together to go out on the town. So the whole transgender or  g-a-y comments don't work because I'm still a male and have a girl friend... Heck @Honey Badger even goes as far as doing make up for me. 

Me personally, I enjoy raising hell and having a bit of fun. It my travels and being in dress I've gotten a lot of compliments on how I look. I'm 52 years old but who said I had to act like an old man?

Yeah I went to Boise yesterday for eye exam, new contacts and glasses. Yup I was in full dress and make-up thanks again to @Honey Badger my girl friend for doing it. Contacts in and no glasses. :wow:

20221115_154402.jpg

Edited by JAG1

• Staff

You are a good Man Mike to help so many Diesel enthusiasts but,  You need a hair cut real bad. I think a crew cut would be in order.

BTW, I been real lax about posting up some camping pics. I will do that hopefully by the weekend. I even got Tractorman and MoparMan on hikes we took. Man we had fun and IBMobile's grandson is a good kid, we did about an eight miler. Dan is a very lucky Grampa.:thumb1:

• Owner

I've got nothing to hide nor do I really care about negative comments being I know the truth. As for a hair cut I got one last month. Really short.

Best part is I do my work as normal but when it time for fun... we get dressed and go have fun. The hair isn't permanent, it not dyed, and the make-up washes off. Back to business mode.

As of the posting.16686595651211873683360058148254.jpg

@Honey Badger

16686596565514562862372547520234.jpg

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Staff

@Mopar1973Man, I am sorry that you could not tell that I have been joking around, I was not trying to be a negatron. Remember years ago you told me it's okay to make jokes about and with friends. The crew cut thing was to joke about the wig only not you boss.Same with the transvestite comment... it was meant for a smile or laugh since everyone knows it not true. I am very sorry I came across so very wrong and won't do that anymore. Peace.

Edited by JAG1

• Staff

So did I make on the turd list then? I have apologized, you know. I did not know others made you sensitive about your hair. I though it was to get reactions bud and when I say crew cut that was kidding. I don't understand when you say to make fun of friends with friends. I guess I went too far and I am sorry. I know I asked you to stop swearing on the phone only to help you Mike.

• Staff
6 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Yup. I totally get it. Your cool and fine yet but I've been putting my foot down about the negative comments. 

Hi jack is over... Now find a place for to meet you in Oregon or Washington. I'll bring the hair and enjoy the camp fire and friends.

Yes it's over. Im waiting  for more comments for places to go otherwise I will just pick a place and time.