• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2nd Gen Articles

15 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I figured the aperture was going to automatically open more and handle a low light condition but it didn't.

I used to have a Gopro.  They are great cameras.  I think your camera would have made the light adjustment if you had moved the camera closer to the shadowed area to eliminate the surrounding bright light.  The camera has a tendency to do light averaging, so on a bright sunny day anything in the shadows will likely make it hard to see the details. 

- John

• Thanks 1

@JAG1, no large farm equipment.  I bought a new John Deere compact utility tractor (4200) in the year 2000.  I bought several implements for it and have extensively modified some of them.  I also replaced the mechanical top link arm and side link arm on the three point hitch with hydraulic cylinders.  I added a bank of three hydraulic control valves to make the implements do their work much more efficiently.  I currently have almost 4,000 operating hours on that tractor.

Over the years I have modified many landscapes (including my own).  Because of my intense interest in the work that these tractors can perform, my wife and family nicknamed me Tractorman.  Early on, my wife incorporated the name into my email address.

- John

Edited by Tractorman
I meant "control valves", not "cylinders".
  • Like 1