• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Had a rough day at the office yesterday!

AH64ID

I've been wondering about that ever since you came here. Do you fly those things or work on them or what? We got those flying over our house all the time, I swear we are on the most wanted list. B2 bomber is flying over us constantly too. :stuned: I did a lot of reading on helicopters before figuring out it was probably too late for me to get into it. But I saw your avatar and I knew the AH64 was an apache so I've always been curious about you lol.

Not sure how to do that without paying for it or something. All the army/navy/etc. said I couldn't fly unless I had a 4 year degree in something. Of course I learn this after I am almost done with the 2 year college.

Are you kidding me! I will have to go talk to them then. The air force base with all but 1 of the b2 bombers is like a half hour away from me. The b2's and apaches and everything all circle my house every day. I was just telling Mike I could hit the helicopters with a rock if I threw it from the top of my house.