• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Clarkston Trip

Honey Badger

Well, Mopar and I decided to do a stock up trip to Clarkston Wa...he got an amazing room with a jet tube. So, we decided Saturday was a play day lol We went shopping, not for supplies but fun shopping. Then we went to dinner at Red Lobster, ultimate feast, and all. This was at 6pm. Stuffed on seafood I introduced him to the women's candy store Ulta makeup. What a good sport !! So much fun ! He even helped me pick out new colors for eyeshadow pallets! Then we had time to kill until our movie at 9:45pm. Went and saw Thor: love and thunder. Funny movie! Well, we stayed up until 3am soaking in the jet tube and laughing until we cried. Ask him about "the cooler up my ***" rofl. Just had to brag on this man. I have been really sick and struggling and he made me feel like I was in my 20s again. He is one of the good ones !!!!!

• Like 1

• Owner

Ok. I've got to jump in. As for the cooler.

16623070540266081521825624588477.jpg

So @Honey Badger started complaining about her ribs being sore. I responded totally serious and told her "At least you didn't get a cooler up your :moon:. Earlier that day is was traveling down Thain Grade and light changed on me I stabbed the brakes and this big white cooler slams into the back of my seat. So I got a cooler up my :moon:. It was the timing and the way I said it that we laughed for nearly a full hour last night. Yeah finally died off at 3am and the woke up at 8am. Yeah we partied hard last night and now back to business. Time to do the shopping today and head home.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1