• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How I ended up with tropical fish

wil440

I helped my brother move house last week and the weekend

He had 10 large fish tanks with fish which he couldn't take as he went from a 4 bed rented to a 3 bed which he bought but quite a bit smaller

He swapped some tanks and fish for a 8ft tank to keep his 10 piranhas  in  :stuned:  these are seriously scarey fish which he has to keep stuffed with food like a bulls foot or they eat each other.

I ended up with a 4ft tank with 4 fish  (wifes since bought another 6)

And a small 2 1/2ft tank with 2 small puffer fish in it that can not live with anything else

Wasn't really interested at first but I have to say they are fasinating and really quite relaxing

Did try and post a picture but it came out upside down so gave up with that

• Like 1

@wil440a properly maintained aquarium is certainly a nice addition to a living environment. In the past I had several tanks and it created a peaceful atmosphere with an artistic flare. Fresh water was my limit, I found salt to be too demanding and expensive. I found sub aquatic plants extremely interesting and pursued many complimentary species...funny note, the fish were there only to provide natural nutrients and promote a balanced environment. The submerged garden was certainly a beautiful presentation in my modest living room. Your post, brought back some pleasant recollection of times past.  

Cheers,

W-T 

• Like 2