• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

RIP Her Majesty The Queen

wil440

3 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

Seemed like the day would never come (in a good way).  Rip

Invited her 15th Prime Minister to form a government on Tuesday, was at Balmoral in Scotland instead of  London as she was advised not to make the journey she looked frail but ok on the news Tuesday. 

Palace issued a statement at 12.30 saying she was under medical supervision, then at 6.30pm a statement that she had died this afternoon. 

Not been the same since  Prince Philip died April last year. 

She actually met 14 American presidents, only one in the 70 years of her reign she didn't get to meet but I don't know who it was ?

Her father King George VI wasn't born to be our king his brother Edward VI was the eldest but he abdicated to marry Wallis Simpson and then in WW2 was exposed as a Nazi sympathiser, he ended up being sent to the West Indies somewhere in disgrace

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

There is dirty laundry every where. I'm sure if you check other countries you'll find the same problem.

Wallis Simpson was an American divorcee, that's the reason for his abdication as at the time he wouldn't have been allowed to marry her, no problem their that was his choice but what they did afterwards was also his choice, he fed secrets to Hitler and our monacy and the country did what needed to be done and booted both and IF I'm correct they never set foot in the UK again. Died pretty much penniless but before that scrounged off of rich people who stupidly thought he was still royal, bit like Harry and Megain