• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello everyone...

JAG1

• Owner
26 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

@Mopar1973Man, is it a bit early this year? I'm hoping we have a real good winter and you get lots of rest Mike!

Actually the snow is a bit early for down here. Tonight its going to drop down to +17*F tonight and be cold. Still nothing much to panic about I was running in McCall ID in 2WD most of the day. 

• Staff
48 minutes ago, weissguy01 said:

It’s been in the 70s here, but with Nicole rearing her head, we’re hearing of heavy rain and tornadoes this weekend.  Next week is supposed to be 40s and 50s.  Keep the snow to the west, please.

I would like to see a tornado some day. I hope you stay safe Bud.

Having another cup of coffee this evening as I have to go out and winterize my truck camper and get the foundation vents closed. I'll do the vents by flashlite since it's now dark as it was 25 degrees last night. A bit early for those kind of temps.

We might be in for a good winter... knock on wood!

@JAG1 Same here. I've parked my TC and wondering if I should winterize it or will I be using it through the Winter. My family are all avid skiers and snowboarders so when I bought it 2 years ago it was intended for camping, fishing trips and weekends parked in the ski hills RV parking lots. We'll see if we actually do take it to the mountains. 

Also - was thinking that someone setup a virtual meeting (Zoom) at some point and those who want to on this forum can get on and shoot the breeze about stuff. Might not get any takers. Thoughts?

Discord is free for normal use, unless we want to get special emojis specific to the channel. Can have chat threads, video, voice only, admin only announcements channels, vip/member only channels, stream live content.. I'd have to dig a bit more.. my usage has been on the member of side, not running a channel side. 

The pc Gaming community uses Discord the most i believe. Even game developers use Discord so that they can interact with their community and get bug information or just general feedback on their games.

• Staff
6 hours ago, Hutch24v said:

Also - was thinking that someone setup a virtual meeting (Zoom) at some point and those who want to on this forum can get on and shoot the breeze about stuff. Might not get any takers. Thoughts?

I did that once but, what I thought I looked like and what I saw was two very different things. Man, I'm uuuuglyyy on the screen. It was awful, couldn't wait to get off. :lol:

Edited by JAG1
  • Haha 1