• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

Doubletrouble

• Staff

I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm sure most of us have some sort of plans to be with friends and family tomorrow so I thought I'd put this up this evening.

We (the wife and I ) will be hosting dinner for my family on Saturday, tomorrow will be spent with her family. This way there is no rush, we get as much time at each as we would like.

This year we are kind of cheating. To save the wife from being stuck in the kitchen the entire time we decided to try a Thanksgiving feast from Bob Evans. It includes turkey breast, ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, buttered corn, cranberry sauce, rolls, pumpkin bread, pumpkin and apple pies. I may have forgot something but you get the just.

This way the wife will have more time to socialize with everyone before they fall into their food comas. Really, I think she just wants to play with some of the grandkids more. Lol

I look forward to spending time with family, sharing a meal and some laughs for of all the things in life it's times like these that I am most thankful for.

As for my extended family here on mopar1973man.com,  the best I can do is to simply wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving and hope that you have plenty of things to be thankful for in your lives. 

Enjoy the little things, for they are the most precious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if y’all call it Yams where you’re from, but we’ll be having sweet potato pie (not a dessert). Then loading the horses up for our annual Thanksgiving day ride. So my truck will get to work tomorrow, and you can bet I’m gettin thrown. Don’t have time to work him in the round pin tomorrow, so gotta suck it up and get ready to win some battles.