• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Snow Country

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Hey gang,

Time to put your little 2WD cars and get your 4WD trucks out. Already just had a 2 car slide off just south of home. Then everyone is driving super slow. Huge pile up of traffic and slow vehicles are not pulling off. Hate to admit but had to pass 5 vehicles traveling 30 MPH in less than a inch of snow. Kept trucking along at 45 to 55 MPH.

• Staff

we are supposed to get snow in the next couple days but, in our area very hard to predict because of the marine influence. When we do get snow I stay home because of the other drivers who do not know what they are doing.

Edited by JAG1

• Staff

I just hauled my friend's 2000 Durango 4x4 on the car trailer on snow and ice back to my shop so that I can diagnose and fix his P1784 trans trouble code issue. He already had a brand new TCM installed 4 years ago from the local trans shop, so I'm kinda leaning towards the Low Reverse solenoid switch or a faulty wire in the harness as being the issue.

Right now when diesel is almost a $1 more a gallon, I'm still driving my 97 4Runner SR5 3.4 5 speed 4x4 because it's easier to drive and I just replaced the heater core and valve cover gaskets on it last week, so the heater in it works awesome now.