• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Getting on site

Max Tune

Does anyone have any idea why I'm able to get on this site off wifi, but all of a sudden  on wifi it won't load? I have been on here on wifi,  but since last Friday the site wouldn't load. I thought it was a site issue,  but after it went so long, I asked someone and they said they had no problems.  That's when I had the idea of getting off wifi and the site loaded.

Any ideas?

It's strange. I just figured  there was an update or a server failure  or something.  It's  happened before  that the site has gone down. Like I said, it's  been since Friday. Don't know what happened or how, but for some reason  the site will not load when I'm on my wifi.

I am only guessing here, but sometime in November I could not access the site from my computer nor my wife's Ipad.  Turned out the that Mr. Nelson's updated firewall would not accept my IP address.  He called me and he fixed it in a matter of minutes. 

Could be something like that happening to you.

- John

• Like 2

• Owner

Do me a favor... Go to Google and do a search for "What is my IP" and then post up your IP address and I'll check the firewall for false capture. It seem Windows PC tend to trigger the firewall more so that iOS or Linux being it typically the most infected software in the world. I'll double check the firewall block IP to make sure you not snagged up. 

So post you IP for me I whitelist your IP so this doesn't happen. 

• Owner

Nope your IP was not found in the 500 IP I've got blocked... It not the server at this point. Sorry to say most Microsoft machine tend to trigger it being then can infections that try doing malicious attempts to inject code into the URL of the browser or attempt to inject code into the pages. Some iOS will do it too not as much as Windows but it does happen.  

image.png

• Thanks 1

On 12/28/2022 at 10:19 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

Do me a favor... Go to Google and do a search for "What is my IP" and then post up your IP address and I'll check the firewall for false capture. It seem Windows PC tend to trigger the firewall more so that iOS or Linux being it typically the most infected software in the world. I'll double check the firewall block IP to make sure you not snagged up. 

So post you IP for me I whitelist your IP so this doesn't happen. 

IPv6:2600:1700:eff0:8130:95fc:5229:cfb6:f98e

IPv4:  45.21.135.67