• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Huge puddle question

Hey guys, being from Canada BC, the floods have been pretty bad and i had to drive through some pretty deep stuff for about a whole minute. i made sure to go slow. it wasnt up to the bottom of my doors but it was pretty high regardless. i pulled my air filter off to see if there was any water, and it was pretty damp and some water droplets, but nothing crazy. is this something to worry about. it was about up to 3/4 of my tires. im all stock aswell

thanks guys

Just now, DodgeRam2002 said:

Hey guys, being from Canada BC, the floods have been pretty bad and i had to drive through some pretty deep stuff for about a whole minute. i made sure to go slow. it wasnt up to the bottom of my doors but it was pretty high regardless. i pulled my air filter off to see if there was any water, and it was pretty damp and some water droplets, but nothing crazy. is this something to worry about. it was about up to 3/4 of my tires. im all stock aswell disregard my sig, thats my old truck

thanks guys

5 hours ago, IBMobile said:

Check that the vent hoses on the axles are there and no water infiltrated the axle housings and contaminated the oil.

awesome ill probably end up changing the diff oils just to be safe. on another note would i have to worry about any water seeping into my intercooler boots,oil pan or trans pan?i had some small leaks i believe but nothing crazy. thanks

• Owner

I've managed once to get water in the front differential from just running deep snow and mushy snow. Yeah its possible to draw in water in the differentials. Double check the vent hose to be sure they are as high up as possible. Just pull the plugs and dip a finger to check if you have a milkshake in the differentials.