• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Where has Mopar1973Man been?

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Well its been a crazy December for me. @Honey Badger and I made a trip over to Everett WA to go get her youngest son Jake. Jake wanted to move back to Idaho to be with his family. That trip was crazy getting over Snoqualmie Pass. Speed limit was set for 45 MPH I was doing between 45 to 50 MPH knowing what Katie told me of the road conditions. Sadly enough we watched a Jeep pass me at about 60 to 65 MPH rounded a corner and disappeared. I rounded the corner and Beast started to yaw a bit as I hit the pack snow floor. Looked to my right and there was that Jeep about 20 to 25 foot up the embankment stuck. Made it to Everett WA and got a motel room. Got up the next morning and grabbed the U-Haul trailer which took forever (1.5 hours). U-Haul set me up piss poor and not enough drop hitch (tongue was high). Boogied over to Jake's Dad's place and loaded him up and took about 0.5 hour to do. We opted to get over Snoqualmie pass before thinking of grabbing a motel again. 3 hours trying to get back over Snoqualmie pass. West bound side was closed right at the same spot where the Jeep lost it there was 3 semi-trucks piled up closing the west bound side. East bound side was just a crawl using 1st gear most of the way. Ugh! Once we got free of the hold up we all needed a bathroom break so we stopped in Cle Elum WA which was a freaking nightmare with everyone trying to go west. We ended up taking a detour to get back on East finding out East bound was closed behind us. Whew! We kept trucking all the way back to Lewiston ID to grab a motel and get some rest and food. 

Other than that I've been super busy with dealing with a 1997 Dodge with a alternator / PCM issues. Then a 2005 Dodge with a trans slipping issues which turned out to be a output speed sensor. Then another 2005 Dodge I just installed +50 HP DAP injectors in and now adding a Smarty Touch but the auto transmission isn't happy at all being the 35 inch tires are adding huge stress to the transmission (slipping in high gear). Then Mark my renter down in the guest house got hung up with a heater core that was barely 3 months old and blew out. 

Then myself trying to fix thing on Beast before making the Washington trip and be sure all my T's were crossed and I's where dotted. I've still got lots of work to do there yet for Beast. Replacing all my brake cables and get my parking brake working again. Still got work on Thor to do yet too. Then Katies Jeep is here in the yard needing a new floor pan on the passenger side. 

Beyond that I've been busy with bringing younger crowds to the website with TikTok videos. My last video I created was a good one and managed to get a few wanting to join the website. 

My TikTok profile - https://www.tiktok.com/@mopar1973man

My Last video... Look at boost pressure and EGT's this a flat ground road highway 55 leaving McCall ID heading south toward Donnelly ID. Oh the speed limit is 55 MPH on this stretch of road. 

So now about Jake he might want to learn how to work on diesel engines as well I might actually have a good apprentice to teach being he's 19 years old and willing to learn about vehicles. So maybe I can pass on my knowledge to some one younger and might help me keep this ball rolling.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 2