• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello from Niagara Falls Canada

Piston

13 hours ago, Max Tune said:

NIAGRA FALLS!!!!!

S-l-o-w-l-y I turned.....

🤣🤣🤣

Welcome to the site......

Man I haven't head that in years! My dad used to recite that skit when I was a kid before he would chase me through the house! 

• Haha 2

• Staff
21 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Yeah I was squinting hard but still not quite seeing you wave... :lmao:

image.png

Trouble is it's always nightime, by march the forum should go light again. :surrender:That's the welcome flag from Oregon

• Like 1

• Owner

@JAG1 I just got to got to Riggins ID and turn and go up Seven Devils Road which is 17 miles long to the end. Starting at a elevation of 1,800 feet and at the summit at Heaven Gate it just at close 8,400 feet. I can look from there and see you waving at me with a telescope. Heavens Gate is the highest point in all of Idaho and can see 3 states from that mountain top. 

I wait for your smoke signals when your in trouble... :lmao:

This overlook is thought by many to be the best view into Hells Canyon from Idaho. It is the highest viewpoint on the Idaho side at an elevation of 8429 feet. From this point, in addition to Hells Canyon, you also have a wonderful view of the Seven Devils Mountains. This area also has campgrounds and the main trailhead for the Seven Devils trail system is located at Windy Saddle.

SevenDevils-215_1522.jpg

• Like 2

• Staff

I was on the otherside looking back at you many years ago. We took gravel/dirt roads to see the mile deep canyon below.. We were camped at Wallowa Lake campground. Real nice place with the highest gondola in N. Amerca.