• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

TikTok Live

• Owner

Good news everyone. I finally pasted 1,100 followers on Tiktok and I made a promise to start telling my secrets on Tiktok live. My last video announcing that I was building Quadzilla Tunes took me from 627 followers yesterday morning to over 1,100 as of this morning. As most of you seen I'm already building tunes as is but I might be building lot more. Amazing what one 37 second video of me talking can do... That is 473 people that started following me on TikTok. Now those followers will be most likely registering up to get there Quadzilla tunes made. 

• Owner

Don't know. I was having a blast answering questions and BOOM no warning or anything instant ban. Will be released by  Feb 9. @Honey Badger said me being proped up on my bed could be a violation. Other than that lots of questions about tuning. Lots of good questions and thanked everyone for the likes. When i hiked out the truck did cheap view for one guy, he threw in some gift of diamonds. Lot of them just funny guys. I'm going to try again. 

Screenshot_20230202_173317_TikTok.jpg

Still don't know but here is what I had on my screen.

• Staff

Sure would be nice to find out the specific sentences were judged as 'hateful'!

I don't understand this new generation as I cannot find much patience, more of  a quiet arrogance, short in manners and short in clarifying anything (like above). It's too bad  too, things going down hill, in this  'quiet quitting' as it's called, I cannot even find one doctor willing to stay the course to investigate, research or figure out what is going on with me. Half won't bother to call you back  just to answer a simple question related to the last appointment. Finding a Medicine Man at a campfire, in the dessert Stirring up some Crowshit might be better!

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

That "live access removed" screen you posted was what I saw when I opened the tokker.  I thought it was me they shut down🤣🤣🤣

I thought, WTH, I didn’t have a chance to partake in "hateful  behavior "🤣🤣🤣

*edit....next time you do a live session, please post the time you plan on getting on. Your local time would work. I didn't go on in time and missed the whole thing.

Edited by Max Tune

• Owner

Yeah I know I was watching another live this morning of a Emo Goth over in Ireland and she was F-bombing every few minutes. So I'm totally lost what I could of said or done that could of got me banned from the get go. I lasted about 45 minutes and got banned. I even appealed the ban but no good they are holding me till Feb 9. Then I'll get back online and doing Live TikTok's in the Evening about 5pm to 7pm MST week nights. 

• Staff

I wonder Mike if they think we are "racist" because we drive trucks? As compared to the little cars anyway :think:

Little do they know how much good my trucks have accomplished for others. There is nothing like a good hauler to help take care of major problems on a family's home.