• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

TikTok Live

• Owner

Why don't you all petition TikTok about banning me on Live. Being I've not said any thing hateful or demeaning about anyone... 

https://www.businessinsider.com/guides/tech/tiktok-email#:~:text=To report a problem%3A info,queries%3A advertise%40tiktok.com

Maybe if all of you petition this as email support for me and explain that there was no hate speech just supporting my group and asking for a moderator. 

13 minutes ago, Doubletrouble said:

I'd say I failed. Lmao. Got banned 10 seconds after you asked :lmao:

Did you get banned too from there?

• Staff

Anything talked about that promotes a decided advantage over others is considered racist I believe. When you have tunes that give more power, greater fuel mileage than most others that is considered favoritism toward a particular crowd and therefore is racist.

This nothing compared to when these anti god creatures gain real position of authority in America. It's coming and our country is headed for the trash. Look at all the stuff they are banning/ disallowing in the schools. They are going to cover up loads of good information even truth I'm afraid.

Hang onto all those books they are banning too because someday they may be worth some money. Esp Dr. Suess books and the like.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1