• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Future changes

• Owner

First off I will announce I've added back ElasticSearch search engine to the website. It only took me a few months to get the software and code work done. It greatly improved the search results and acts more like Google now on the website (all areas). This should make it easier for people to find information on the website for their truck problems. 

The second part is I'm currently working on getting the store up and going but hitting some code snags right now and not being able to finish the setup till I get some other issues resolved so I can. I will continue working on getting the store up and running but I'm delayed currently to tech support issues with the software. 

As for TikTok I'm contacting them and seeing what the reasons are why I was banned on Live Again. The only response so far was the ban will continue till the set date. I'm going to resubmit and ask what was said to ban me both times. I want to know why so I don't want to lose my account. So I've been busy here on this end. 

• Owner

Ok... Added the Redis Caching engine to improve the response time which I know currently its not configured completely. The tune and tweak process will occur into the future. The Elasticsearch engine has been working pretty good so far and will require some tune and tweak too. You might be wondering why this effort, well I'll be finalizing my store possibly very soon and get it operational and be selling products soon. I'm going to start small and keep adding products.

• Owner

Just got the store software online. It's blank currently and I need to purchase a module for the shipping part. I'm aiming for doing dropshipping from my collection of vendors. This way I don't have to purchase products and store products here I can do it as a drop shipping from the vendor. I'm hard at work behind the scenes and getting the server updated and adding all the software to get the store running very soon. 

• Like 1

• Owner

Here is the trick there I will not be stocking inventory here at my home. That means a vendor has to have the products in stock that I'm going to be selling it's all going to be drop shipped from the vendor. One problem is storing boxes here locally and then having to drive to the post office to mail most stuff off because it will not fit the mailbox. Hence the drop ship method that way I can link with my collection of vendors and ship directly from the vendor and I'll support the product from here on the website.