• Announcements

• Me78569

High Idle Kit Sale   09/06/2017

Just in time for Father Winter, we are offering a %10 Discount for the first 10 High Idle switches sold until 10/1/2017.  Just use the coupon code HighIdle at checkout to get %10 off. Visit out store to see details on the High Idle Kit.       

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ISX

Truck Articles

ISX    58
ISX

This section was developed to give all of the good writeups a place that will not have them getting lost. There are several articles out there that everyone has wrote at one point or another and I am going to try and pull them all out and add them here so they don't get lost among common questions. For now it will be open to the public to add articles but it will be constantly watched and anything that we find to be better off in a different section will be moved. We are going to scour the site for the good info that I know is on here and we will move the info to this section so everyone can benefit. This section is not to be abused with responses but rather be a section for people to learn and ask questions about the article. Post any questions/comments about this section in the Web Site & Forum section.