• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Silent but busy

• Owner

Today I know most of you didn't see any changes really. Truth is I've updated the forum software to version 4.7.8 which has a long list of updates and fixes. Then with amount of work done I wanted to keep a second backup at home. Little research and found a free Linux program that allows me to login to the server and synchronised copy here at home and smarter than a standard file copy, it actually checks both file size and file timestamp. If they don't match then it sends a copy home here. The program is rsync. Spent some time setting up and testing. Got most of the backup done.

Tomorrow I'll add more into the store and attempt to do a bit of clean up on the website and server. I've got some logs and random junk on the server that can be pruned back some. 

Screenshot_20230310_230203_Chrome.jpg

Yup I'm checking website stats again Google keep us at the lead the best I can. Desktop view is 100 percent meeting the grade the photo above was fixing mobile side to gain back my score.

The only time I'm not working here is when I got to drive some where.Even then I'm improving my tune making the performance better with some tweaks. Tomorrow I've got to release new version, which tweaked mostly timing and got it quieter but still got a max cruise timing of 25 degrees. Even on my travels I'm thinking of videos I want to make for TikTok.

My days are always busy. Got lots to do with adding products to the store, etc. It's getting late I need my rack time.

Good night see you all in the morning!

• Thanks 1

• Owner

Technically this could be done. The forum system here has a credit system that you could pay forward into the system and the credits are held till a purchase. Only the forum has this feature but not the store... 

Just a peek at the back end you can see there is a credit system here on the website. 

image.png

• Like 1

• Staff
5 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Technically this could be done. The forum system here has a credit system that you could pay forward into the system and the credits are held till a purchase. Only the forum has this feature but not the store... 

Just a peek at the back end you can see there is a credit system here on the website. 

image.png

Lmao, mopar1973man layaway!