• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Small delay, Internet service improvements

• Owner

I'm going to invest more funds into the business. My internet had finally come to a pushing point I'm going to ditch my current provider since Ziply Fiber can no longer provides stable internet nor supplies the bandwidth I'm paying for. I'm going to upgrade to Starlink internet. I've already ordered my satellite system and paid for the hardware ($600) and then I'll be $5 cheaper a month but 3 times the bandwidth. On top of that, I've ordered a managed workgroup switch to guarantee I've got the bandwidth to do my task here stocking the store. All this has been ordered and I'm just waiting for the equipment to arrive here so I can continue. I'll have the workgroup switch by this Monday and be able to get it configured for my internal network. Since I've got a 24 port managed workgroup switch with PoE+ ports I'm going to be adding other network devices like WiFi heads (6 GHz WiFi) in both buildings.

Since I'm dumping Ziply fiber outright I will no longer have a landline here. The problem is when the power goes out we lose both internet and phone service. With Starlink and my solar-powered home, I can have phone service regardless of whether Idaho Power fails or not being the internet is satellite-based I will always have cell phone access and internet. 

The Mopar1973Man store is still running and customers have been coming slowly and buying small items. I will warn that if you do place any orders and you wish to be notified of shipments you need to have an account on the Mopar1973Man store site. These are both separate systems and not bridged together at this point so make sure you make your account on the store to get email notifications. If you have any issues you may call me at (208) 315-1470 and I'll get things running properly for you.  

• Thanks 1