• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
Sign in to follow this  

Heres what you need Dorkweed

All I can say is :wtf:and :omg: I like how the had to tie the thing down so she didnt get away from em and still at that jumped up pretty good.

Back in the days of "market hunting" of waterfowl, those guns used to be mounted on the bows of boats. They'd "Arkansas" the birds with it..............shoot them on the water!!!!:nono: Not very sporting; but very deadly and effective, and one of the reasons why hunting seasons were instituted and market hunting outlawed.:smart:

--- Update to the previous post...

I do believe that's the first time my "callname" has been used in the title of a thread!!!!:lmao2: Not even on the other forum did that happen............well, maybe the moderators forum!!!!!!:lmao2::lmao::evilgrin:

I don't know your other name :lmao: I just saw that video, saw duck hunting, I said oh hellll thats what Dorkweed needs! :lol: