• Announcements

• Me78569

High Idle Kit Sale   09/06/2017

Just in time for Father Winter, we are offering a %10 Discount for the first 10 High Idle switches sold until 10/1/2017.  Just use the coupon code HighIdle at checkout to get %10 off. Visit out store to see details on the High Idle Kit.       

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ISX

Heres what you need Dorkweed

blkjack    0
blkjack

All I can say is :wtf:and :omg: I like how the had to tie the thing down so she didnt get away from em and still at that jumped up pretty good.

bjytech    85
bjytech

holy cow thats a big gun, it has so much recoil it even lifted up the table it was tied to :wow:

dorkweed    313
dorkweed

Back in the days of "market hunting" of waterfowl, those guns used to be mounted on the bows of boats. They'd "Arkansas" the birds with it..............shoot them on the water!!!!:nono: Not very sporting; but very deadly and effective, and one of the reasons why hunting seasons were instituted and market hunting outlawed.:smart:

--- Update to the previous post...

I do believe that's the first time my "callname" has been used in the title of a thread!!!!:lmao2: Not even on the other forum did that happen............well, maybe the moderators forum!!!!!!:lmao2::lmao::evilgrin:

ISX    58
ISX

I don't know your other name :lmao: I just saw that video, saw duck hunting, I said oh hellll thats what Dorkweed needs! :lol: