• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Clicking Sound with Heater On

cjohnson.72

• 7 months later...

I know this is an older thread but I too had this problem about a year ago. Drove me nuts and final I dropped the blower motor. I'll admit that I almost threw the motor assembly because it looked like a dead creature had died inside the basket. Turns out it was insulation from somewhere which concerned me because it was quite a bit and had no idea where it came from. Anyway, I cleaned it out and put the motor/fan assembly back and all was good until this past Saturday when I turn the air on. Same clicking/vibration! Haven't looked yet but I assume the same issue. Any ideas of where this material is coming from and should I be concerned about the fact that somewhere in my truck its missing this material.