• Announcements

• Me78569

High Idle Kit Sale   09/06/2017

Just in time for Father Winter, we are offering a %10 Discount for the first 10 High Idle switches sold until 10/1/2017.  Just use the coupon code HighIdle at checkout to get %10 off. Visit out store to see details on the High Idle Kit.       

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

98whitelightnin

new injectors idleing high

98whitelightnin    84
98whitelightnin

Well, last week I changes injectors to a stock size set I bought in hopes of gaining some mileage. They did not yield any better mileage so I put the old ones back in. When I removed them the first time the truck ran great, idled right at 800 and had balls. I pulled the injectors apart and noticed the pintle in #1 was really stuck in the nozzle. I wasnt sure if the pintles from stock injectors were the same size as bigger injectors so I measured them with a micrometor and they seemed the same so I swapped one out with the sticky one. The truck fired up pretty quickly but is idleing at 1100 rpm. What did I do wrong?

--- Update to the previous post...

Resset the apps and its idleing perfect.

smokeythedodge    0
smokeythedodge

Well, last week I changes injectors to a stock size set I bought in hopes of gaining some mileage. They did not yield any better mileage so I put the old ones back in. When I removed them the first time the truck ran great, idled right at 800 and had balls. I pulled the injectors apart and noticed the pintle in #1 was really stuck in the nozzle. I wasnt sure if the pintles from stock injectors were the same size as bigger injectors so I measured them with a micrometor and they seemed the same so I swapped one out with the sticky one. The truck fired up pretty quickly but is idleing at 1100 rpm. What did I do wrong?

--- Update to the previous post...

Resset the apps and its idleing perfect.

Good deal. I will store this away in my brain, hopefully for future use hahaha