• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Idaho got first snow!

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Water lines... :rolleyes: Water pipe freeze nicely below 32*F... So since the water heater is in the shop and the rest of the plumbing is between the kitchen and bathroom... Well it just best to heat than trying to blow all the lines out fill with anti-freeze etc... So I burn 1 fire down in the guest house every 2-3 days heat it up to 75-80*F and then it takes 2-3 day to drop to 45-50*F.

• Owner

Well I was up on the hill with the ATV and misc chainsaw tools working the trail behind the house... Man oh man the snow line is creeping down the mountain. From the house you can't tell looking up but up on the hill its pretty to look at all the white stuff... On my way down I flushed out 4 grouse and wish I brought a pistol or shotgun...

If it wasn't for the poor weather and all the crap I loaded on the ATV I would of got pics of the snow above me that looks killer too...

It only a mild 44*F this morning...

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?site=boi&textField1=45.24133&textField2=-116.33183

Come here if you want it to be cold then. This is what it says for right now. You can see it feels like 32 because of all the damn wind.

And from what I can tell, your not hitting under 36 all week, so don't give me any crap about "Idaho is hard living in the winter" :lmao:

Posted Image

This is indian summer / fall for us... Just wait it gets better yet... :wow:

Always an excuse. Well I have to go cut firewood in this crap, so I will go do it shirtless and labor intensive and show you "tougher in Missouri" :lmao2:

--- Update to the previous post...

Damnitttttttt! Now its 39F feels like 31! :ahhh::mad::banghead:

• Owner

Whiner... :tongue: I was out cutting trail all afternoon without a jacket on and sweating bullets... Still got lots to do as far as trail... It still really narrow and tipped outward over a cliff straight off... Now I got lots of shovel work. I guess since the weather is nice today I might be back up there again working the trail...

Whiner... :tongue: I was out cutting trail all afternoon without a jacket on and sweating bullets... Still got lots to do as far as trail... It still really narrow and tipped outward over a cliff straight off... Now I got lots of shovel work. I guess since the weather is nice today I might be back up there again working the trail...

Well my expedition sucked. Was too warm out. Your like my dad, he sweats just getting out of bed. I only sweat if I am reallly working hard, which I didn't get close to that point cutting all the wood. Maybe I will try tomorrow when it's 31. The video of me cutting the wood is really boring so I'll just show the last part. Sister is having a bonfire tonight so thats all we need the wood for.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=57YwCwIPtQY