• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Forest Fire

ISX

Burning off some grass and it formed into a giant horseshoe and was the neatest thing to stand in the middle of. All that orange smoke rising around you made you think you were in the temple of doom (indiana jones). Then the rest is pics from today, not a forest fire I guess but I thought it was pretty neat to see.

The 25mph gusts today helped give it a good run :lmao:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMoGdeNfLoc

Got some pics of it all too. If you want the full size pic just right click the pic and hit "copy image address" then paste it into the web address bar and it will come up full size.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Word to the wise the safest place it to be standing in the black... It can't burn twice... :smart:

You learn that real quick :lmao: Move the tractor back 50ft every once in a while or just park it in the black. It doesn't burn the greatest here. I had to light it 5 times with using maybe a gallon total of gasoline and then the wind picked up and it finally took off. I wondered later if diesel would have been better since it would have burned longer and given the grass a chance to get hot :shrug: I have a lot more to burn.