• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

so it would be an upgrade to me if i put it on my truck since it is an automatic..could i got the hy w/9cm housing..yes?

Well ..The only difference between the HY35 &HX35 is that 9cm Exhaust Housing on the HY35...Down pipe is different also....i see you are running the EDGE w/Att box w/Smarty stacked...are you having issues with high EGT's..cause the 12cm Exhaust housing on the HX35 will allow exhaust gases to be pulled out of the cylinders faster thus reducing EGT's....you'r not really going to get any more air, but you boost pressure will continue above 2,300RPM but you will loose that quick responce on the bottom end you now have @1100-1200RPM...

Richie:thumbup2:

Richie:thumbup2:

hi richie..i run the smarty on sw#8..timing on 1 ...t.m. on 1..and the duration on 2...and the edge juice on 1..i love it..but i am easy on them..i don't rag on may vehicle..i know what a vehicle can do and can't do....i like the bottom end of the stack i am using..how are you liking the rv275's?:thumbup2:

My 2000 auto has the HX.

Alright this is BS I see some sites saying 01 only and others saying 01-02 and then 00-02. So what is the REAL answer to when the HY's were produced? I am thinking 00.5-2002? Maybe Volkswagens truck was the first half of the year? I am gonna make a writeup on this afterwards because I have seen countless questions on types of turbos throughout the years on our trucks.

Alright this is BS I see some sites saying 01 only and others saying 01-02 and then 00-02. So what is the REAL answer to when the HY's were produced? I am thinking 00.5-2002? Maybe Volkswagens truck was the first half of the year? I am gonna make a writeup on this afterwards because I have seen countless questions on types of turbos throughout the years on our trucks.

Yup mine is an early one. The manufacturing date is still in 99.