• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I have ran a lot (3 sets) of 275's and one set of 75's and now DDP's 50 hp. And while I am on the subject I would like to thank JohnFax for loaning me his 275 till mine came back. John I will have them in the mail as soon as you can give me your address. Lost original box you sent.And I have to say the DDP's are the best I have ran as far as low end inj. They have a feel like no other inj. good low and good mid range. They do cost more but I think worth it. I am going to check to see if they have the same angle of spray or what they did, what ever it is I like.

• Like 1