• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

i know where there is some at...head north out of phoenix on interstate 17...as you get closer to flagstaff the mountains start to ramp up in elevation.

yeah thats exactly where I am thinking ...... came in that way :) you got your injectors and HX35 yet ? hahhaa :moon:

thinkin' about a different setup...dunno..i talk myself outta more stuff.....thinkin about some of jamie's 200's or 240's...super b special....maybe a sps66...dunno yet...i have a turbo from my 03 6 speed that is just sittin' in a box...thought about that..but no...i still have the new rv275's in plastic...in there new box put up...

--- Update to the previous post...

yeah thats exactly where I am thinking ...... came in that way :)

you got your injectors and HX35 yet ? hahhaa :moon:

last time i was out there i chose to take the 96 12valve automatic...4x4 r.c.l.b. with 3.54's and i still remember this i had the cruise set at 68 mph....the whole way and it never downshifted once!!!!!:hyper:

Hows the methanol setup workin out for ya?

Pretty good. Overall I like it for the money I have in it -> I just need to get some better/accurate numbers on what its giving me. For $500 i'd say hmm .......... but for $250 I spent 2nd hand I like the modification. Getting the right amount of spray at right time is hardest thing (tuning) .......... I would go with Devils Own over snow ...... but I think the company sucks "$#^^' ......... will post more numbers when I have them ...... *guesstimating 100-150 drop EGT *guesstimating 40 horse+ at full spray

• 10 months later...

Reviving this thread ........ sold my original setup a while back ............ now I have put in a STAGEIII which does a EGT/boost mapping to allow for smoother injection cycle - plus a heads up display for injection rate.Just went in tonight ---> gimme a few days and will do some video/pics and some ideas of what I am seeing. Mainly doing this for EGT control towing etc.:thumb1: