• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

chop saw abrasive blades

smokeythedodge

Anybody know where they are made? I have a box of Rockwell saber saw blades... a customer of mine worked at a factory in Ct that made them for Rockwell. They turned down a RAISE... which was conditional on the workers reducing the amount of "scrap" they made in the shop. (Increase productivity) The "defective" saw blades cut just fine... guys were taking them home by the lunch box full. When my saber saw died, I made sure my new one accepted the blades.

You might try the metal suppliers, they usually have take off blades that they can't use any more. I had a box of about 40 that I got from one company. Most were about 11 inches in diameter.

Good thinking! They end up with them when they are constantly cutting something big and eventually the blade isnt big enough to cut all the way through. Just make sure you don't use any that are cracked or something, they will fly apart and do a lot of damage to you or your shop.