• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

that is awesome to hear!!:thumbup2:i did a little servicing to mine yesterday.changed the oil,oil filter,fuel filter,and the little inline fuel filter before the fass h.p.f.p...i installed the donaldsonELF7349 and 2 quarts of lucas oil stablilzer and 9 quarts of the oil in my sig.and according to the attitude monitor it has raised the oil pressure up 7 p.s.i.!!sounds good to me...dunno if it will hurt anything or not.:thumbup2:

I am going to do the 930k service this weekend. I will change the trans fluid, oil and coolant. Other than that the truck is running great.

That blows my mind.My friend has 360k but it is a f%#d.I had 2 of them when i was younger.The dealer bought one back, junk to me.Do you have a list if major repairs you did over the 930.My friend is on his 2nd tranny,one set glow plugs.Other than that just the normal wear items.

I am going to do the 930k service this weekend. I will change the trans fluid, oil and coolant. Other than that the truck is running great.

That is a phenominal feet:thumb1:

That blows my mind.My friend has 360k but it is a f%#d.I had 2 of them when i was younger.The dealer bought one back, junk to me.Do you have a list if major repairs you did over the 930.My friend is on his 2nd tranny,one set glow plugs.Other than that just the normal wear items.

Somebody is pulling your leg, I dont believe he has been through 1 set of glowplugs.:tease:

I'm cheering you on... Keep going! :cheerleader:

My thoughts too:thumbup2:

--- Update to the previous post...

that is awesome to hear!!:thumbup2:i did a little servicing to mine yesterday.changed the oil,oil filter,fuel filter,and the little inline fuel filter before the fass h.p.f.p...i installed the donaldsonELF7349 and 2 quarts of lucas oil stablilzer and 9 quarts of the oil in my sig.and according to the attitude monitor it has raised the oil pressure up 7 p.s.i.!!sounds good to me...dunno if it will hurt anything or not.:thumbup2:

Personally I'd shy away from that Lucas stuff. I know a guy from around here who blew his 5.9 cummins and he blames it on that stuff. It is so stiff in the cold that he figures he didn't get proper lube where it needed it.

Hey cat If you get to 995k and it dies -> I'll be one happy to come and push it the remaining 5k :):hyper: *Joke* -> hope you make 1.5million + :) How often you change your diff fluids out ??? Curious :) Keep on rolling :woot:

I try to do it every 30k. 85/140 is what I use.

Gaining? Sounds like a challenge. I love it. I am not sure what you consider a major repair. I have never touched the bottom end. Everything else has broken at least once.

3 NV5600's, Block cracked at 425k(new block/same guts) 4 or 5 lift pumps and apps,1 VP44 at 390K.:broke: You haul for someone or yourself?