• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2nd Gen Vacuum Line Diagram

very nice:thumb1:. do one for an 02 and my education level would increase.:whistle2:

That is for a 94'-02'. The 02 has nothing but the HVAC line, that big vacuum T has caps on everything else. I put all the options on it so if you don't have something, then ignore it, like I don't have any of that CAD crap..

That is for a 94'-02'. The 02 has nothing but the HVAC line, that big vacuum T has caps on everything else. I put all the options on it so if you don't have something, then ignore it, like I don't have any of that CAD crap..

thankyou for encreasing my education level. i must now go buy a bigger hat so my head willfit in it.

• 10 months later...
  • 8 years later...

It is so nice when you start learning something new. Your way of doing things completely is changing, you can create things that impress not only surrounding but even you. You start to believe that there are a lot of things that you can create and that you are bigger than you used to think.

• Staff

It's difficult to believe how one day you can wake up after doing a lifetime of good work and recognize how cheaply many things are built. Some advertised as the panacea, latest and the greatest when really many things are just a piece of junk put on the market to satisfy corporate greed. It like the truth is the small print and the B.S. is the billboard size sales pitch. Lifetime guarantee and the company is only there for a few short years. Or a good product comes along, but other companies jump in with a much cheaper version and put the original company out of Biz only to find out later the original was the only good brand without the problems that now, because it's cheaper, keep showing up.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...