• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wind noise!!

I have a similar problem. I can hear wind from where the doors are not sealed completely on both sides too. I am not sure if you have a quad cab or not? But from what I can tell is the rear door is not shutting completely. I finally fixed my driver side from the wind noise. Try this. Open the driver side door and than grab the rear door and push and pull on it and see if it moves. If it does than that is more than likely what is causing your wind noise. What was happening on mine is the bottom latch was not securing all the way and allowing the door to move. But if I slammed the door hard enough the door would not move and it did in fact fix my wind issue. Now I have to figure out the passenger side as it is loose on the rear door too but if I slam it it does not get tight. Maybe there is an adjustment for the rear door? I am not sure. Not looked into it that much. But maybe this will help you.

I had a guy tell me he's taken the facctory weatherstrip off and put a small strip of aftermarket stuff on, then pushed the factory back on over top of it just bringing it out a bit from where it was. This leaves the factory stripping out against the door and makes it press a bit tighter. I haven't tried it yet, but probably will in the spring when it warms up to tinker with it.