• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

Quadzilla Tunes   06/12/2017

QUADZILLA TUNE REPOSITORY - There is now a Quadzilla tune download area. When you submit a tune file to the download area it will automatically create a forum topic that allows discussion of your tune. So export your tune and upload it to the site. Then we all can help out in building better tunes. Check it out gang...
    • Mopar1973Man

911 Support Group   06/22/2017

Hey Gang, I've got the 911 support group database back up and running once again. It's listed in the 911 support category. It will allow members to list their contact information and location so other have a listed of members to call upon in the time of need. So if you wish to support other member please stop by and add your listing into the database. https://mopar1973man.com/cummins/911-support.html/contacts/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wild and Free

How low can you show?

11 posts in this topic

Last night I took a very low quality pic with my cell phone of the temps on the way home. Got a pic of - minus 18*F actually saw it go to minus 21 once but couldn't get a pic in time.

post-10023-138698173553_thumb.jpg

Wish I had a camera 2 winters ago I was seeing -36 to -38*F on the way home from working midnight shift one morning.

Mine said 70 today. HAHAHA

sw -25 for about 8 days in a row up in the poconos in penn. the plumber came by my apt every morning to jump off my chevy gasser just so i could go watch him work. he dug his ditches with a jack hammer. the man never took a day off.

The lowest I've seen on my 04.5.........my '99 didn't have the thermometer........was -13*F. Saw that a couple different times since I've had Mighty Whitey. I've been up in northern Wisconsin ice fishing in -30*F weather.

Florida... :lmao: Try going north to Maine... That will fix ya...

I am going to Maine this week. We'll see how cold it is...

gunna need some winter clothes on up there.