• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Greetings From Denver, CO

DieselD24

Hello everybody,Then name is David. I came across this site as i was searching for some solutions to a problem i am having. Read some of the info that was on here and realized that there is some very helpful and useful information. Anyway, thought i would just introduce myself and if i have any questions i hope everyone pitches in on thoughts and suggestions.Thanks!Merry Christmas!

Unfortunately, no i haven't gotten any toys for it this year. I've only had it for 2 months, and still haven't done emissions on it yet. Anyway, to make a long story short, i was on my way to do emissions on it and was halfway there when all of a sudden i ran into some issues that triggered the CEL on. I don't know about other states here in the U.S. but, in Colorado you can't do emissions with the light on from what i hear, but i could be wrong.I know this thread is in the wrong place and yes, i will post up in the correct one. I'm just on here as a result of what happened looking for answers, and thanks for the welcome everyone.Thanks again! :)

It's good to know we're all mature here... where as people don't feel insulted by others when asking a question. I like that about this site.

That's one thing we strive to do here. This forum was built on that because a lot of the people here came here for just that reason after getting tired of it on other forums. What we have now is a small forum with people trying to learn or teach others, ensuring that nobody ends up feeling like their problem is a lost cause. With that said, don't hold anything back.. One of your problems could be a problem for several others or just something most people wanted to know but never posted about it.