• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

Google Authenticator   04/23/2017

Mopar1973Man.Com will now start using two-factor authentication to protect users accounts. All staff, donors, and customers will be required to use the Google Authenticator which you can download for free. Just scan the QR barcode and the app will provide the lock code. If you attempt to guess the code it will lock you out of the site. So please don't guess at the code. This will only appear to users that are accessing mission critical data to the member or the site.   I also enable the question and answers. If anyone has other ideas for question please PM to me and I'll add them to the system as well. The Question and Answers work similar and you must answer the questions to gain access to a protected area.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DieselD24

Logging off automatically

4 posts in this topic

So, I've experienced this a lot since becoming a member.When I finish writing a reply or new thread and go to hit post, it logs me off. Yes, sometimes I write long posts and I know that may be the reason why, but it's annoying having to copy what I type in case it does it. :banghead:How much time do I have before it logs me off?

You have all the time in the world. It happens to me too. Mike is going round and round with the server people and trying to get it solved.

Well sorry for the post loss... :doh: But I think we are coming down to the end of this battle it getting better at least the few test ISX and myself have done so far. But also to aid in keeping you online make sure you check the "remember me" box at login time... I'm truely sorry...

I will do that!I literally felt like smacking my head against the wall like the smiley. ughhh!!!...Thanks!