• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My new iquad

JOHNFAK

i noticed that the text was a little small, if you dont mind me askin what was the additional cost of the wifi adapter and how do you change the power settings on the quad?

Well I got the whole kit (QUAD + harness + wifi module) for $515 on 10% sale.

To buy additional (to use with existing IQUAD) I think its about $200

http://www.cumminsperformanceparts.com/iquwimo.html

You just hit a (+) or a (-) button to increase from PL01->PL10

--- Update to the previous post...

How much power does it add? How much power does that edge juice add? What else does it do in comparison with the juice you had?

Juice is 120HP. QUAD is 180HP.

I do notice the extra power, but its "almost" too much. HAHA.

I think on dyno's the guys are saying QUAD does around 30RWHP extra ..........

Not alot different to juice - it has a few extra parameters - including ..... wait for it ..... a HIGH IDLE FEATURE ....... but haven't checked it out yet as I don't live in cold climates !!

So apart from touchscreen/color display and being funky - and small power ..... not a lot of difference.

The thing I like most asides the "fancy" part and being touch screen -> is the yellow warning bar on the parameters being monitored. So even if not part of your 5 guage display (juice has 4) ...... you can still see if an alarm trips .......

I still reckon this would ROCK with an IPAD ..........but $$

hmmm heads up fighter display on a cummins .......all we need now is the arming button for the missles and a good tone buzzer in the cab for a positive lock on any hostile rice burners...suppose we can also put a waarning alarm similar to the radar sam and air to air missle lock ons for various parameters like egt over boost low fuel pressure and overheated tranny

hmmm heads up fighter display on a cummins .......all we need now is the arming button for the missles and a good tone buzzer in the cab for a positive lock on any hostile rice burners...suppose we can also put a waarning alarm similar to the radar sam and air to air missle lock ons for various parameters like egt over boost low fuel pressure and overheated tranny

Heck yeah. Build us one of those LT/ISX. We almost have it with the smoke switch - just add an arming sequence/sound to one of those safety switches with the plate over the top (below) post-10132-138698174467_thumb.jpg So it would go like this. RiceBurner approaches. Gets annoying. You slow down ...... timing him for the move/kill. As you thing he gets ready to move .... you flip the red saftey A echo pulses through the cab ...... "brrb brrb" Red Lights flash on the cab console ....... He indicates to shift lanes ........ too late bud You flip the switch ....... instant kill :gun: You take off feeling much better for the day:burnout: hahahahahahahahah :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao:

dont forget to first have your co pilot snap a picture of you keeping up good foriegn relations by giving the offending operator a one finger salute:thumb1::lmao2:

hahahaha classic might need to chaneg my back numberplate from 'CUMMINS' .... to "GOOSE or MAVERICK" :hyper:

• 4 weeks later...

Update

Generally been pretty happy with the IQUAD.

There are a few funny things from time to time ....... like you add custom tuning and the turbo cooldown stops working - no idea. Found out you can just switch between EGT and TIME and it resets and works ok.

The display is still worst point - its AWESOME at night ...... but under bright light ...... average. The outer dials are still a little small ...... and QUAD says no plans to do anything here - why can't they just addd a function that increases text size ??

The EGT/boost backdown is neat .... very responsive and smooth ...... drops you from like Level 12 to Level 6 and inbetween to help you not go over limit.

Some of the best bits I haven't played with much - and thats the customisation you don't get with EDGE.

Specifically

[*]Pump/Injector fuel stretch

[*]Timing (from 0 to 15o over stock)

[*]TPS begin/max fueling

[*]Booost Scaling

All affect fuel delivery and timing - for power or for MPG.

:thumb1:

well it "lets" you ........... The recommendation seems to be in the line of 7.5-10 ...... to ensure no headgaskett issues ....... Whats the theoretical max timing you can go over stock ...... I thought it was like in the 20's ???

If we even knew the VP's timing it would help. I thought it was really advanced from the factory which is why it knocks so bad. Mine knocked when I advanced the timing but only when you revved it during that acceleration period. How a 24V can knock like that just idling makes me think it is wayyy advanced, but I really have no clue, nobody seems to.