• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Factory Front Bumper

what we need, heavy, is for some professional welder make some affordable aftermarket bumpers... :whistle:

Haha yeah we do. If I had a shop to work in, I would probably build at least one for mine. Maybe more... But right now I've got no place to work except for outside!!:doh::cry:

what we need, heavy, is for some professional welder make some affordable aftermarket bumpers... :whistle:

yes i couldnt agree more!!!:thumb1:

--- Update to the previous post...

define affordable because there are a crap ton of aftermarkets it just depends on what you want and for how much

I would say less than $500 because most all the aftermarket bumpers are $1000 +/- 100 bucks:banghead:

--- Update to the previous post...

Haha yeah we do. If I had a shop to work in, I would probably build at least one for mine. Maybe more... But right now I've got no place to work except for outside!!:doh::cry:

I know the feeling man!!! When i pulled my oil pan and tone ring all done in the street!!!:banghead::mad::banghead: