• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Experience & Market

• Owner

Ok Gang... Finally both program have finally made to a final point and stable. Ok here was my idea that I was using for both modules. The fact I know that economy is getting hard on people and some people don't have money to donate so I figure they can donate their knowledge and earn points for it. But since both modules have such a wide range of things to do with them I figure it would be a fun system for passing virtual gift back and forth, sharing points, a little gambling, etc... But I want to get some help from you guys too. I know its been a rather dead modules because of weird bugs and issues. But I want to get input from you guys and gals on what kind of adjustment I should do to prices, points, etc... Ok I'm sure a bunch of you are going huh? The system give you the ability of doing several thing like adding smileys, buying your way to be a moderator, etc... Wonder through the system and look around. There is a few more new functions I picked up too like coupons. Still trying to figure out how to use them too...:duh: But here is the designers page.. http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232676 Let me hear your feedback please...