• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Mopar1973Man

Experience & Market

Ok Gang... Finally both program have finally made to a final point and stable. Ok here was my idea that I was using for both modules. The fact I know that economy is getting hard on people and some people don't have money to donate so I figure they can donate their knowledge and earn points for it. But since both modules have such a wide range of things to do with them I figure it would be a fun system for passing virtual gift back and forth, sharing points, a little gambling, etc... But I want to get some help from you guys too. I know its been a rather dead modules because of weird bugs and issues. But I want to get input from you guys and gals on what kind of adjustment I should do to prices, points, etc... Ok I'm sure a bunch of you are going huh? The system give you the ability of doing several thing like adding smileys, buying your way to be a moderator, etc... Wonder through the system and look around. There is a few more new functions I picked up too like coupons. Still trying to figure out how to use them too...:duh: But here is the designers page.. http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=232676 Let me hear your feedback please...