• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Chrysler will buy the 6.2% the Gov. still has!

By the end of this month Chrysler will buy the remaining 6.2% stake the US Gov still holds! Years ahead of when we had to and will be once again privately owed. For those who stood by us and did not turn their back on the hard working Men and women of Chrysler I would like to say THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!! For the Nay Sayer that didn't think we could do it, I will still say THANK YOU also!!!!! Never count the American Union Worker out, we will do whatever it takes to make sure OUR Companies Survive and Build the Very Best Products bar none!Again THANK YOU!Don Proud Member of the UAW 1435 & Toledo Machining Plant

• 2 weeks later...

Now let's see if GM will pay it all back, or take another loan and say they did like last time. (Loved their commercial.)Guess Chrysler needs to send people over there and guide them to sanity. Obamas administration won't be in forever.

As another proud UNION member (United Association of Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 11) I say to you Don GREAT JOB!!! Unions are a great thing for ALL workers (even though some don't think so). That shows that we can and do work with companies to help make the profitable! Far as the comment about the current administration, the TARP was his predecessor's work............