• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

OK Time for an update:The 99 had the harness rung out between the ECM connector and the FPCM connector. no problems found. Reassembled using Stabilant 22 on all pins; Swapped the horn and fuel pump relays; I also put in a new fuel filter since it was apart to access the ECM connector. Fired right up' no codes. I will monitor for codes (the Actron OBDII monitor is sitting on the seat) the 92 is running fine, I am just leery of a 400K tranny. - found the electrical prob with the power windows so it can be driven in SC without AC now. It received a full fluid maintenance today

• Owner

Too much restriction or air leak... You got to go back over the fuel system... :doh: From 18 at idle I got to 16 PSI at 80 MPH at WOT... 2-3 PSI drop is fine but a 9 PSI drop is a serious problem... * Stock fuel system (which I doubt since your at 18 PSI)* Suction restriction* Still got the stock line between the VP44 and stock filter* Suction air leak* Defective lift pump

Whats the best course of action?

FASS Drop-in + Relocation Kit

Fass Single Filter?

Truck has 275K, no mods; getting ready to drop in 50HP Injectors.

--- Update to the previous post...

Got code P0606 this morning, had to drive the 92 to work.

--- Update to the previous post...

So the truck started and threw the 606 Code

Used the Code Reader to clear the code. Code has not reappeared. VERY leery about driving the truck.

Looking at $400 to rebuild the ECM.

New HArnesses are NOT available from the "friendly" dealership anymore.

I want to fis it correctly, but I dont want to throw big $$$ at the wrong parts :cookoo:

• Owner

FASS, Raptor or AirDog is fine... But no FASS DDRP... The DDRP doesn't have the volume nor does it correct the plumbing problems. As for the P0606 is a ECM failure code... Something happened there. Hmmm... But since the code hasn't returned I won't worry to much... But now if it comes back then you'll have to deal with the ECM.