• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Love to see where everyones from.

KATOOM

It may sound weird but I get a kick out of seeing where you guys are from and what it looks like where you live. Maybe because I have this crazy idea that I'll someday be able to move and just aren't sure where that place should be.....Some of the places you guys show in your pictures are really something beautiful too. Here's a picture of my back yard during some winter weather. Unfortunately I dont have to many pictures of my "area" but I can assure that just because I live in CA, I dont live anywhere close Los Angeles or any actors.post-131-138698178255_thumb.jpg

Cool..... Got any pictures? The "real" Northern CA is pretty beautiful but I'd move just to get away from the legislation. "Real" Northern CA is Sacramento north, even though LA tries to call anything north of Bakersfield north.And we normally dont have such mid-western looking clouds around here as you saw in my picture but the weather's been really different this year. Very nice too.

We lived in the so call L.A. Southern Cal area for almost 40 years and grew tired of the houses so close, you can hear the next door dude fart like he was in your kitchen, got very upset with the state government and such. We bought property in the Tennessee hills with the intent to retire there. This is an older picture of our frontage, ours is the left side to the end of the picture. The house is buried in the trees and WAY back from the road. Now our closest neighbor is over 300 feet away. (had to build on the high side and even though they are nice people, still closer to them than we wanted)We couldn't be happier !

post-11095-13869817831_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Perth Western Australia But living in this good ol country with my wife of 9 years (a MO gal). Trying to travel and see some country - so currently in SF california :) Heres some pics from websites that show some main things where I live(d). http://www.perthsummer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/perth-wa.jpg (city) http://www.coast-accommodation.com.au/images/regions-photos/wa-rottnest-island.jpg (local island ~ 20 mins boat off city) http://images.smh.com.au/2010/08/04/1745073/Holden_ute_SS-V_m_m.jpg (common aussie sports truck called a 'ute')

West Miltmore, IL......aka unincorporated Lake County subject of "The Peoples Republik of Illannoyz"...........30 miles North of Chitcago and 5 miles South of the Cheddar Curtain (Wisconsin)!!:doh:

I was just on 173 in zion i needed 134a. We should hang out some time.