• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
dually

plastic tool size

I need to remove the hvac box. What size plastic tool for the ac do i need for the two near the fire wall?

Posted Image

Posted Image

--- Update to the previous post...

This is the nasty evap. The factory has a micro thin wrap on this and it has a flap, thats the chunk of crud in the right corner.

The hole you can see.

Posted Image

Posted Image

--- Update to the previous post...

This is the nasty evap. The factory has a micro thin wrap on this and it has a flap, thats the chunk of crud in the right corner.

The hole you can see.

Thats what mine looked like when I took it out. I cleaned it and did some vacuum line work and had twice the flow out my vents, so much so that I called Mike and asked why he didn't make me do it sooner lol.

Did you guys have that white micro thin wrap around your factory evap ?

That 1/16" thick styrofoamy POS? I threw it away as it looked to block flow :lol:

Yes thats the thing. See mine had a flap on the lower right. Thats how i compiled all that crud. I shot mine out as well.