• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

They Didn't Take Gov. Money, But Read This

dorkweed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have lost all respect for Ford. However beyond just the Raptor, check out the Freestyle and all the complaints on it. Also check out the issues with Ford CVT transmissions, throttle bodies, accelerator pedal position sensors, IAC valves, throw-out bearings, tire wear/alignments, etc. It seems these are the issues that span all their vehicles. I am glad to say the problems have been somewhat minimal with my Ram and almost non-existent with my 94' Dakota Sport 4x4. While Ford would say the comparison is "apples to oranges" I can honestly conclude that it is more of a "gold nuggets to lemons" comparison. When it comes to trucks the only truck I will drive is a Dodge. I have had too many issues with Ford to ever ever look back.

Yet another reason why I will NOT every buy another Ford again. Ford vehicles just steadily fall apart as they age. I traded our last Ford "Tarass" with the known defective transmissions for a rotary cutter. The "Tarass" transmission would have cost me double what the car was worth to fix. Now I have a quality Woods rotary cutter. If Ford put as much quality in to their cars as Woods did into their equipment, they would corner the world car market. Ford makes some nice looking cars and trucks but they are JUNK. From the early 1970's on back they used to make great cars and trucks.