• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello from Europe (a small island far away from US)

joshua79

Hi,My name is Rav and I'm from Poland. Unfortunately, I haven't see any "your kind of truck" - that's specificity of the Polish car market, but I hope that there are no obstacles to be a member of your forum.I drive a little bit smaller cars than Yours, but they're diesels too, so....give me some hugs or shoot me...:cool:

• Owner

Everyone is welcome to the site. But we are all just a big happy diesel family. So bring your questions and we'll do our best to answer them. On a personal note... I've got a bit of Polish blood in me from my Mom's side of the family... But once again welcome to the site all are welcome... Doesn't matter what you drive or where your from. :thumb1:

I'll bring questions - that's for sure, cause this is the first place with practical informations that i've found. I admire your knowledge and can't wait to broaden mine. I'm very interested in fuels and additives issues and I can tell many facts and stories about polish fuel industry and market. A few members of my family worked in oil refinery and i've checked almost every fuel additive available on our market :) with peugeot, mazda, ford, fiat vw etc. engines, studying each MSDS and comparing with others. So thanks for acceptance my person.

A great big HELLO for NW Ohio :) So since you have Fiat's over there tell us what you think of them. How do the run, what do people think about them and so forth. I work for Chrysler here in the States and from what I'm hearing they seem to be a good company. Don

Hi! Fiat is probably the most popular mark in this part of Europe. First of all, they produce cars looking much more expensive than they are in fact :) besides, some of models are really good lookings cars (like f.bravo, alfa romeo). Assembly of particular parts like engine etc. is well developed and advanced but quality of these parts....well....could be better. Most of these parts are in mercedes cars, volvo etc. these days and they should have some better quality, but they don't, so there are many jokes about these cars users like: "why fiat and alfa r. drivers don't say "hi" to themself on the street afternoon?...because they've seen each other in repair service in the morning". But, there are exceptions of course. Besides, fiat was pioneer in TDi engine (turbo direct injection in diesel) before volkswagen group, as i remember in fiat croma or tipo. Perssonally i drive bravo with 1,9 indirection injection turbo diesel and using ab.5,0 to 6,2 litres per 100 km. \it's quite okay in times when diesel fuel in poland costs almost 5,00 pln which is approximately 2 $....not cheap.

• Owner

Meet you on the reverse side. 1 US gallons converts to 3.78 Liters but check currency for you... Like here in Idaho it $4.079 for diesel currently so its roughly 11 (PLN) per US gallon. So divide by 3.78 to get liter price 2.91 (PLN)... So here in Idaho isn't much better. :banghead: http://coinmill.com/PLN_USD.html#USD=4

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Joshua I'm, from mexico, fell free to ask any cuestion that you've got, believe me this guys know what theyre talking about.The community is getting bigger soon the world will be ours (sorry for that i was watching He man and the masters of the universe!! cartoons and i felt like Skelletor jejejejeje):doh: i'm to old for cartoons jejeje:ahhh:

Hi, My name is Rav and I'm from Poland. Unfortunately, I haven't see any "your kind of truck" - that's specificity of the Polish car market, but I hope that there are no obstacles to be a member of your forum. I drive a little bit smaller cars than Yours, but they're diesels too, so.... give me some hugs or shoot me...:cool:

Maybe you need to buy a truck form here and ship it ...then all your friends will :drool:

Welcome guys.Anybody have any pics of your rides? I know there are some cool things abroad, my coworker is working in Australia and they have some great 3.5 ton work trucks over there instead of the usual 1 ton and 3/4 ton American style pickup trucks.

• 2 months later...

Welcome from West Virginia. I hope the common sense advice you get here will help educate you, as it has me. My family on my mothers side are from Warsaw, Poland. I commend you on your mastery of the English language. I speak only a few words of Polish and realize the difficulty in the transition between the two. I hope to hear from you in the future.PozenganieBob

Your Enlish is very good. You will notice that some of us are a bit sloppy with our typing skills, and some (me included) don't proof read their posts enough. I imagine it can be rather confusing to you at times with misspelled words and such. I think you will find this site to be a bit more of the common sense syle regarding diesels (from what I have seen) There are some who really get into the aftermarket "Go Fast" items and generally end up with the "broke fast" problems [both truck and money] From what I see Mike Nelson has a very logical outlook for the Dodge/Cummins truck. He seems to try to fix what is wrong, improve what can go wrong and maintain the rest to make it last a million miles and do so economically. That is what has drawn me here over the other websites. There isn't so much of the talk about black marks on the road and black smoke, not that I object to that, if it makes a guy happy have at it. I want to learn, and personally this place has done that best for me.Maybe someday you will get one of these great trucks and show the Polish people what great engineers we here in the U.S. can be. Good luck and God Bless,Bob in West Virginia