• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Gages for my truck, which ones

I have a 2001 Quad Cab Cummins and I want to put some gages on it. Exhaust temp, boost, fuel pressure and tranny temp. What are the good accurate gages to get? Are GlowShift a good gage?? Guy in town sells them but I prefer to have quality over anything. If they arent accurate, they are junk in my opinion. Also does anyone make a rail pod to hold 4 gages? I see 3. Was planning on buying a 3 and then adding another above the steering column????? I see you can buy those too. Thanks

You might go to this wed site www.genosgarage.com They have some good ones. I have the piller post! But I wished I had gone with the dash mount. It is easer to see and you do not need to take your eyes off the road. == GOOD LUCK ==

When you get a fuel pressure gauge, only get one from 0-30 psi. I have a mechanical Isspro fuel gauge and have had no problems with it. I have not seen a 4 gauge pillar holder. Looks like if you don't have a tweeter on the pillar you could probably get a 3 pod and then get a 1 gauge holder and cut it down to fit. Doesn't look like there is enough room on the tweeter pod. Been looking at getting an EGT AND tranny temp Isspros as well.

Has anyone tried the Bully Dog Watch Dog Multi-function Preformance Gauges ? Thoughts ? http://www.bullydog.com/product.php?ID=1 Seen these and have been debating them instead of single gauges. I know the old argument of electronics verses gauges, but almost everything have converted to electronics in our vehicles of today.

That's the thing, I don't have those phones and don't feel a need to complicate use by needing more and more products. I'm old and I like the K.I.S.S. system. Unless someone has had problems with it, or knows of issues, it seems like it's a cheap and simple item with less clutter in the cab. Gauges are great, but in the past I've hated all the extras behind the dash we have to deal with.