• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Search Options

Great Forum Michael. I have been searching the archives a lot and this is by far the best Cummins forum for me. I am not a speed demon, I just want to maintain my own truck and keep it reliable for a long time. Just a thought though. Would it be possible to modify the search so it only searches titles and posts while not searching the signatures? I like the signatures, but when I try to search for more obscure stuff it takes a bit longer if I search for common items like "Edge Juice" or "SouthBend Con OFE." Thanks! -Mike

• Owner

Which search are you using? (Google or the Forum) As for google there isn't much you can do to make it better basically I'm using the advance function of Google and specifying the site domain to stay in. As for the forum search there is a few thing you can try adjusting but I already know there is a issue with that search engine and even the manufacture of the software knows. vBulletin is saying they plan on re-writing the search engine when I'm not sure... :shrug: So really my hands are tied...