• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2001 will not start out in 1st gear!! HELP!!

I got my fuel issues fixed with my new AD100 and took off for the oil field and the transmission will not start out in 1st gear unless I put it low manually. :wtf:I cant take the chance to run it till I find out the problem, Anyone else experience this!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::cry::cry::cry::mad::mad::mad::mad::soap:

So what gear is it starting in ??? Limp mode ? Have you scanned for codes and tried the key trick for codes ?? I would check the fuses , disconnect battery and reset the APPS (30 mins) ........ and then play around with the TPS :)