• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
jlwelding

715 HP 1400 torque 05 4x4

If you ever get the chance to ride in a really tricked out truck, jump on it it is ausome. This truck will smoke the tires at 40mph. :stuned: He said here you drive :lmao: I said bull s--- I aint got the money to fix what breaks.He put it in 4x4 high and I thought I was going to go thru the seat.:thumb1:

• Like 1

Them 3rd gen's can make easy big power. Twin pumps,edm'ed injectors,s400 and a smarty and you can hit 800hp. The only bummer is the weak rods they tend to throw them out of the block.

Rods? No problem this guy pull motor and stripped it, started dumping money, it's crazy what this guy spent. 180 or 181 cam the whole nine yards. I was wrong on the year mod. it's a 09.

That big stick cam can really move air .The 2nd gen rods are the strong ones. I know of a dude who did that same thing twice :lmao2:My neighbor knows the good years for the 3rd gens. I think he said 04 and up are less prone to injector problems.