Showing My Colors

dorkweed

Mike, I figured out the problem.............I deleted some of the "older" attachments that were in the attachment folder. It said I could hold a whole lot more, but a deleted about 12 or so, and "SHAZAM"; everything is back to normal on my end for doing the picture thing. Will deleting those pix from the attachment file erase them from the threads/posts they were posted in???Anyhow, here they are. Tell me what you think. I'll get the T-shirt+truck as soon as I do laundry and find someone to take the pix for me!!! Later, and thanks for the help.Joe

post-7-138698179064_thumb.jpg

post-7-138698179073_thumb.jpg

post-7-13869817908_thumb.jpg

post-7-138698179086_thumb.jpg

post-7-138698179092_thumb.jpg

I had originally thought this decal was to be put on the "inside" of the glass..........hence my saying about the "mesh" above the rear-view mirror inside the truck!!! But once you told how to apply it in the PM, I figured it was "outside" stuff. I measured to try and put it on the windshield, but the wipers came way too close for my liking. I also had way too may decals and bumper stickers on my truck-topper rear window to fit it in there nicely. So I put it where you see it now. I just looked at the pix..........I need to get closer..........it's looks a lot better closer!!! I couldn't put it on the "truck" either............white on white doesn't stand out real well!!!:lmao2::lmao:If'n you send me another decal, I'll apply it to the other side of the topper for you!!! Just saying, you don't need to!!!:2cents: Later......Joe

• Administrator

Well my whole idea was to get all you that I sent shirt and banners to and get pictures of all you with your trucks with your shirts on... But it just not happening very quickly... :cry: Your the first from 4... DorkweedISXRoganWhite01 Come on guys step forward with your pics... :poke:

Had another person ask today about this as I left the barber shop. I started work early 5:30AM to at least get "some" work done before Hades set about 10:00AM. The 3 days, I've had to stop early, because it's just "too damn hot and humid" to do what I do. When you have to slow down to catch your breath, it's too hot.I sound like Jeff Foxworthy don't I???????? Only my schtick it.....that it's so hot........:lmao::lmao2:Anyhow, a fellow asked my about the logo. I told him a bit about my truck and he seemed interested, but he had a "rodded" F150 that was lowered.................ricer type!!! He did seem to some stuff about diesels though. He was young, so maybe he can't yet afford a diesel!!???:shrug::spend:Anyhow, that's 2 hits since install!!!!:thumb1::cool: