• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Showing My Colors

Mike, I figured out the problem.............I deleted some of the "older" attachments that were in the attachment folder. It said I could hold a whole lot more, but a deleted about 12 or so, and "SHAZAM"; everything is back to normal on my end for doing the picture thing. Will deleting those pix from the attachment file erase them from the threads/posts they were posted in???Anyhow, here they are. Tell me what you think. I'll get the T-shirt+truck as soon as I do laundry and find someone to take the pix for me!!! Later, and thanks for the help.Joe

post-7-138698179064_thumb.jpg

post-7-138698179073_thumb.jpg

post-7-13869817908_thumb.jpg

post-7-138698179086_thumb.jpg

post-7-138698179092_thumb.jpg

I had originally thought this decal was to be put on the "inside" of the glass..........hence my saying about the "mesh" above the rear-view mirror inside the truck!!! But once you told how to apply it in the PM, I figured it was "outside" stuff. I measured to try and put it on the windshield, but the wipers came way too close for my liking. I also had way too may decals and bumper stickers on my truck-topper rear window to fit it in there nicely. So I put it where you see it now. I just looked at the pix..........I need to get closer..........it's looks a lot better closer!!! I couldn't put it on the "truck" either............white on white doesn't stand out real well!!!:lmao2::lmao:If'n you send me another decal, I'll apply it to the other side of the topper for you!!! Just saying, you don't need to!!!:2cents: Later......Joe

Had another person ask today about this as I left the barber shop. I started work early 5:30AM to at least get "some" work done before Hades set about 10:00AM. The 3 days, I've had to stop early, because it's just "too damn hot and humid" to do what I do. When you have to slow down to catch your breath, it's too hot.I sound like Jeff Foxworthy don't I???????? Only my schtick it.....that it's so hot........:lmao::lmao2:Anyhow, a fellow asked my about the logo. I told him a bit about my truck and he seemed interested, but he had a "rodded" F150 that was lowered.................ricer type!!! He did seem to some stuff about diesels though. He was young, so maybe he can't yet afford a diesel!!???:shrug::spend:Anyhow, that's 2 hits since install!!!!:thumb1::cool: