• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Put Me in Charge...

Rogan

Put me in charge …

Put me in charge of food stamps. I’d get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho’s, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid.

The first thing I’d do is to get women Norplant birth control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we’ll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing.

Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good state of repair. Your "home" will be subject to inspections anytime and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or Xbox 360, then get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a "government" job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the "common good."

Before you write that I’ve violated someone’s rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules.. Before you say that this would be "demeaning" and ruin their "self-esteem," consider that it wasn’t that long ago that taking someone else’s money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning and lowered self-esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people’s mistakes we should at least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

From the Waco Herald Tribune, November 18, 2010

• Like 4

I have these type of people, even in my family, that think the world owes them something. My niece is one of them, and I've finally had all the handout requests I could take from her. She's married, 2 kids, and her husband is as worthless as ____ on a boar. And whenever they have a problem (eviction, can pay a bill because they went out to eat 7 times last week, etc.) it's always someone else's fault. She works full time for chump change, 5 days/week. Her husband works part-time nights, 3 nights/week, 5hrs/night. Yet, they spend $300/week on daycare... His ___ could take care of them during the day, no? Sacrifice a little, idiot..end :soap:

Rogain............always, always remember this..............you cannot fix Stupid. No matter how hard you try, you can't do it. There have been, and always will be these types of folks that are essentially "parasites" on family and society. In a round about way, I feel even worse for the folks/family members that they "SCAM" to help them out!!!!!!:smart::rolleyes:Your niece and her no good hubby are stupid and lazy..............as well as the folks that help them. They probably have the latest I-Phone and ____ like that. I got the POS cell phone and I work my dupa off. This, and not AIDS, bird flu, or whatever isn't gonna wipe out much of western humanity.................it's the entitlement/welfare attitude that will. Look at much of Europe now. We're really not that far behind in all actuality!!!!:rolleyes::pray:At least the illegal Mexicans that come actually "work".........or at least the ones I've been around!!!:2cents: