• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Can Today be a do over?

I've been using the Cirrus. I'm convinced MPG is better with the mouse fluff & etc out of the duct work... but the MPG is still off. I haven't seen 100 yet but my MS does not like the high 90s w high humidity one bit. I don't have AC in the house living spaces... IF I had lower outside temps at night, I have a huge house fan that can bring the interior down near the outside temp... but the outside temp is 89 overnight. 80 is too hot for me (the heat interferes with nerve conduction... before MRIs they used to test for MS with a warm bath... if the patient's legs failed, it was postive!) The double sized attic vents just installed are working over time. A nephew has promised a deal on central AC when he gets a chance... but his business is not going to slow up as long as this heat lasts. I do have the old window AC from my former (business) shop installed in the walk out (half buried) lower level, so it's naturally cooler & the AC unit can just about keep it that way. It's unfinished but I got an old TV, my laptop, and old couch... Like everybody else, just trying to get through this...

Here is a picture that might ease the heat a little. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3016[/ATTACH]

Everyone tells me they wish it was like that right now. You can beat the cold with layers but you can only strip so far in the heat and even then you're still hot. Personally, I love it. I wish it was like this year round. I hate the cold, hate the snow, hate listening to my truck knock on a cold start lol. The only reason I hate the cold is because of all the layers, I don't like having all the restriction to move, though last year I found I can use enough t shirts to still be pretty mobile and be warmer than a coat, but still, I can just wear nothing right now :lol:

• Owner

Heck... On my way off the mountain I got to Riggins, ID and it was 104*F yesterday... Then today we hit 95*F here at the house and then in McCall, ID is was still 89*F at 5,200 ft elevation... Me... I can handle cold sooooo Good... Not a problem... Its the heat I can't deal with... I'll I do is pour sweat all over my glasses and can't see a dang thing anyways...

i just got a new pair of glasses a couple months ago. the odd thing is when the sweat drips on them it just runs right of and i dont have to wipe them off. i gotta go back to wally sorld and find out if there is something special on them. i have been wearing glasse since i was 6 and never had a pair that would do this.:shrug: